You can set up a Google Analytics report to get the click-based attribution for your PushOwl traffic. I have added a few steps how to create such a report here:
1. Go to customisation on your GA and click on the drop-down menu. Select custom reports here. You will be presented with a window.
2. On this page, select flat table.
3. Under dimensions, select 'source/medium' and 'campaign'
4. Under Metrics, select 'revenue', 'users'
5. After you click save, you will get this report.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I see orders in my Google Analytics dashboard without UTM parameters that are attributed to PushOwl.
A: Google Analytics is using click-based attribution whereas PushOwl uses impression-based attribution. Therefore the data may vary because of the two different attribution models.