These are two widgets that allow visitors to subscribe. The 'Widget' page on your dashboard lets you enable and customize this.
1. Browser Prompt
The browser prompt requests visitors to subscribe to your notifications.
To enable the browser prompt:
1. Click on 'Widgets'
2. Click on the switch next to 'Browser Prompt' to enable it.
The prompt is non-customizable since it is controlled by the device’s browser.
Note: It is advisable to use the browser prompt as it’s more effective at gaining subscribers for your online store.
2. Flyout Widget
Flyout Widget is an optional way to encourage your visitor to subscribe. You can show offers and send a compelling message.
To enable the flyout widget on your store:
1. Click on 'Widgets.'
2. Scroll down and click on the switch next to 'Flyout Widget.'
3. Edit the fields to customize it for your brand.
- Message (before subscription): Visitors see this message on your online store before subscribing
- Yes button: This button is a call-to-action to get the visitor to subscribe.
- Message (after subscription): This is a confirmation message shown after subscribing.
For a detailed understanding of the flyout widget, read our guide about it.