You can easily inform your shoppers about the rewards they've earned with web push notifications. PushOwl and Rise.ai's integration helps you easily set up customized web push messages that are sent when customers earn rewards through different activities.
Here's how you can set up the integration between PushOwl and Rise:
1. Install Rise.ai on your Shopify store.
2. Go to your Rise dashboard.
3. Click on your store name on the top right.
4. Click on the 'Integrations page' button on this page.
5. Click on the toggle bar within the PushOwl card.
The integration is now enabled!
Setting Up Web Push Notifications for Rise Workflows
Rise lets you set up automated workflows to easily reward shoppers who take specific actions like place an order. You can enable and customize your web push notification within these workflows so that your shoppers receive a web push every time they earn a reward.
Here's how you can enable web push notifications for your Rise workflows:
1. Click on 'Store Credits' and click on the 'Issue Store Credit' button.
2. Choose from the different pre-made workflows available. For instance, we have selected 'Create account get a reward' workflow.
3. Click on the 'Customize' button at the bottom of the card.
4. Within the workflow, click on the action under the 'Then' parameter. In this instance, it is 'Issue Store Credit'.
Within this action, click on 'Notifications'
5. Click on the toggle next to 'PushOwl Push Notifications'.
6. You can customize the web push copy being sent to your customers.
7. Once you've customized the copy, you can enable the toggle bar on the top right of the page and click on 'Save'.
You can follow these steps to activate web push notifications for other workflows.