TrustSpot helps Shopify stores to generate product and site reviews along with photos, and Q&As, helping stores to increase their conversion rates and ultimately, boost sales.
With this new integration between TrustSpot and PushOwl, you can send pending review requests- for products and your store- as push notifications to your store subscribers and ensure a quicker way to get a response.
To set it up:
2. Go to your PushOwl dashboard.
3. Click on 'Integrations' on the PushOwl dashboard.
4. Scroll down to find ‘TrustSpot’. Copy the API key from the section.
5. Go to your TrustSpot dashboard.
6. Click on ‘Site Integrations.’
7. Click on ‘PushOwl’ from the list.
8. Paste the API key within the field
9. Enter in your Shopify subdomain (ex: ‘myshop’ from myshop.myshopify.com)
10. Click on 'Save Settings'.
Your account is now connected to PushOwl.
Setting up Notifications
You can set up push notification that will be automatically triggered through the dashboard. To set up the notifications, follow the steps below:
1. Go to your TrustSpot dashboard. Click on 'Site Integrations'.
2. Click on 'PushOwl' from the list. Here, you can customize the message that will appear in the push notification sent to your subscribers.
3. Fill in the 4 fields.
- Company Request Title: The title of the notification sent for reviews about the store.
- Company Request Description: The message under the title sent for reviews about the store.
- Product Request Title: The title of the notification sent for reviews about the product purchased.
- Product Request Description: The message under the title sent for reviews about the product purchased.
4. Click on 'Save Settings'.
Here’s what the notification for a product review request would look like: