Growave is an all-in-one app that brings your social apps together to help you boost social sharing. It syncs all your social media accounts with your store. You can also send review requests, manage wish lists, reward customers with loyalty points and launch your referral program.
This integration lets you send web push notifications for your
- review requests (Reminder #1, #2, and #3)
- wishlist updates (Reminder Email, Sold out warning, Product on Sale)
To integrate Growave (formerly known as "SocialShopwave") with PushOwl, first install the app and follow the steps below:
1. Open the Growave app.
2. Select Settings and click on ‘Integrations’ from the drop-down.
3. Click on 'Edit Messages.'
4. Click on the tab you want to activate (Reviews or Wishlists) and click the red button that reads 'Disabled.’ This will enable the notifications and the button will turn green and read 'Active'.
5. Customize the notification. Click on ‘Save.’
Web Push Notification triggers
Web Push Notifications will be sent to your identified subscribers (PushOwl knows the email address because of sign up, log in, or purchase) that are receiving emails through Growave.
The web push notifications for review requests are sent at the same time the review request emails are sent (Reminder #1, Reminder #2, and Reminder #3 respectively). The web push notifications are only sent when the review request emails are also enabled.
The web push notifications for wishlist updates are sent together with the following emails:
- Wishlist Reminder Email ("Your loved items are waiting for you")
- Wishlist Sold out email ("Something you like will be sold") out soon
- Wishlist Product on Sale email ("Something you like is on sale")