Who hasn't gone through the hassle of having to remember a discount code and then applying it at checkout? Make life simpler for your customers by using Shareable Discount Links, a feature that automatically applies the coupon code during checkout.
To create a shareable discount link for a coupon code:
1. Log in to your Shopify dashboard.
2. Click on 'Discounts.'
3. Create a discount code (skip this step if you have already created one).
4. Select the discount code to create a shareable discount link for it.
5. Select 'Promote' to open a drop-down.
6. Click on 'Get a shareable link.
That’s it. You can use this discount link in your campaigns and automated notifications whenever you offer the discount.
By default, a shareable discount link redirects the subscriber to the home page of your online store. But there might be some situations where you want your subscribers to land on a specific page when they click on your notification. To do this, add this parameter at the end of the shareable discount link:
"?redirect=<remaining URL after homepage>"
For abandoned cart reminders, you can redirect customers to the cart page:
To redirect to your best seller collection: