According to Baymard Institute, shoppers abandon their carts 69% of the time. In other words, if your online store makes $1000 of sales every week, you are losing out on over $2300 in abandoned carts. That amounts to a whopping $120,000 worth of lost sales in a year!
Using push notifications for cart recovery can help you save some of these sales. By sending as many as three automated notifications to remind people about their abandoned carts, you can increase your conversions without breaking a sweat.
Here’s how you can enable & customize Abandoned Cart Reminders:
1. Select 'Automation' and click on 'Abandoned Cart Reminders.'
2. Click on the switch next to Abandoned Cart Reminders to enable it.
3. Enable / Disable the reminders you want to use by clicking on the checkbox next to them.
4. Click on the drop-down and select a time interval from the options available.
5. Click on ‘Edit This Notification’ to customize it for your brand.
6. Click ‘Save’ after you edit the notification to your liking.
Note: The hero images for the abandoned cart reminders is dynamically generated. Subscriber will see the image of the first product which was added to their cart.
I want to change the dynamic hero images and make them static, based on an image I have created. How can I do that?
Contact our support team and we'll make the change immediately.