PushOwl has three different tiers of plans: Basic, Business, and Enterprise. Take a look at the pricing plans and the features that each one has to offer on our Pricing page.
View your current plan:
Click on your username in the top right corner to open the dropdown and find out your current plan.
Downgrade your current plan to the Basic plan:
1. Click on your 'Store name' button at the top of the page
2. Click on "Plans and Pricing" to see the plan available
3. Choose the "Basic Plan" to downgrade to a Free plan to avoid being charged in the future.
Upgrade your current plan:
1. Click on the 'Upgrade' button at the top of the page
2. You will be shown the different PushOwl plans. Choose the plan you want to upgrade to.
3. You’ll be redirected to your Shopify Admin dashboard. Approve the new charges and your PushOwl plan will be updated accordingly.
PushOwl has a 60-day money back guarantee. If you’re eligible for a refund, reach out to us at email@example.com or through the in-app support.