An important feature under the Privacy Settings is allowing your subscribers to manage their notification preferences. You can choose how much control you want to give your subscribers over the data collected by your store as well as their subscription to your store.
To enable & customize notification preferences:
1. Click on ‘Settings’ from the menu.
2. Click on ‘Privacy.’
3. Click on ’Subscribers’ from the tabs.
4. Scroll down to ‘Notification Preferences’ and click on the switch to enable it.
5. Enable / Disable the features by clicking on the checkbox next to them.
These are the features you can choose to enable:
- Access Data: Allows your subscribers to access and view the data collected by PushOwl. This will include a historical record of the push notifications sent to them, which may contain location data (if you have enabled geolocation), order data related to push notifications, among others.
- Delete Data: Gives your subscribers the option to delete their data collected by PushOwl.
- Unsubscribe: Permits your subscribers to opt out of receiving push notifications at any time.