Click on 'New Notification' in the left pane (red arrow).
Now, fill in the following fields:
- Title - Write a catchy title to grab attention
- Message - You can include a few details here to follow up with the title.
- Primary Link - This is the URL to which you want your subscribers to be redirected to when they click on the notification.
- Icon - By default, your brand logo will be sent along with the notification. But you can send a different image if you wish to do so.
- Buttons - You can even add 2 buttons with different call-to-actions. Here, you can change the Button label and Secondary Link (URL to which your subscribers will be redirected to on clicking the button).
Click 'Send' after you have filled in the fields you want. Your notification will be sent to all your subscribers instantly.
You can also choose to 'Schedule' your notification (blue arrow). After you select your scheduled date and time, the notification will be created and sent at your specified time.