One of the important features under the Privacy Settings for your subscribers allows your subscribers the option to manage their notification preferences. You can choose the level of control you want to give your subscribers.
Enabling & Customizing Notification Preferences
- Select "Settings" from the navigation menu.
- Choose "Privacy Settings" from the Settings sub menu.
- Select "Subscribers" from the navigation bar.
- Scroll down to "Notification Preferences" and enable it.
- Select the features you want to allow your subscribers to use.
Understanding the available options
- Access Data: Allow your subscribers to get access and view their data which has been collected by PushOwl. This will include data a historical record of push notifications sent to them, may or may not contain location data (depending on geo-location feature), order data related to push notification, among others.
- Delete Data: Gives your subscribers the option to delete all their data which has been collected by PushOwl.
- Unsubscribe: Empowers your subscribers by giving them an option to opt out of your marketing & promotional push notifications at any time.